Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Truck of the month November 2014

Recently I have fallen in love with the Ultra4 class racing and have been eating up the YouTube video's. Today I did a google search for Ultra4 RC truck and in among the hits I came across this gem.

The builder goes by Die-Laughing over at RCCrawler.com (amazing site btw, I highly recommend it) and has literally built this thing from scratch. He has purchased bits and pieces from all over and re-purposed many items, learned how to work with some new materials, experienced many hiccups and problems all the while coming up with solutions. In the end... the build is amazing. Here are some snapshots but for the full experience (be prepared to lose an hour or more of your life but it's worth it. Trust me), go to the thread Here.

Enjoy

Scotty











No comments:

Post a Comment