Friday, December 19, 2014

Driving Harden moor Yorkshire UK with Stephen Tattersall

Today +Stephen Tattersall took me for a spin in his 92 Cherokee. It was wonderful. You know why? Because he drove it like he was in it. I swear by this motto and its the heart and soul of this blog. Bashing is for amateurs or ego maniacs. And, it's for the rich because bashing = broken. To me, the great joy in driving these little 1/10 scale trucks is that I cannot afford to drive my real Jeep in such a manner because if anything on it breaks...I'm most likely riding my bike every day for a year to save money to fix it. There is no joy in that. Like a kid, I imagine myself in that truck, making choices to go left, right, up, down, through... picking that mystery line that will get you from point A to B without wrecking your truck and smiling the whole time doing so.







Thanks for the ride Stephen. Great truck and great driving mate.



Scotty

No comments:

Post a Comment